Finances coming back

Tom Kunich

Oct 17, 2022, 3:42:27 PM10/17/22
Before Obama came into office I had $880,000 in investments. I was holding everything in Morgan-Stanley and they couldn't have cared less than my investments hit a low of the high $300,000's.

I got a call one day from another investment counselor who is part of Steifle. They asked for an appointment to talk to me and it wasn't at their offices but at a local coffee shop so that I didn't have to drive over to San Francisco.

When I showed them the paperwork of what had happened to my investments they were shocked. During the market recovery after Obama's Great Recession, I had not recovered ANY investments I may have lost them but by that time I was too discouraged to pay much attention to it.

These people told me that they could do a LOT better than that. So I transferred my investments over to them on the theory that they couldn't do any worse than Morgan-Stanley.

Well last month my investments were down about $100,000 due to crooked Joe (Let's Go Brandon) but my total investments are presently $805,000.

So it is clear that when the Republicans take over on November 6 and the market begins a recovery I will push over the million dollar mark.

I was always an extremely conservative money person. Before my concussion I remember having $88000 in the bank as a backup for immediate bills. But after my concussion I believe I spent a great deal of that on cars which I was wrecking when I had seizures while driving. After that was properly medicated by my Stanford professor or neurology, and he allowed me to regain my driver's license I have been the world's most careful driver. But my bank account has been depleted and when a large bill comes up I have to call my investment counselor to get enough money on hand for say the property taxes or maybe buying a new mattress since my old one is now about 10 years old.

But this can all occur after the Republicans are back in power. The all white Stupid Six will begin crying that the world isn't far because they cannot instigate more racial tensions or increase even more National Debt. But I suppose that they will have to complain among themselves. At that point I and probably Catrike and Andrea will probably just watch and laugh up out sleeves.

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 18, 2022, 12:08:03 AM10/18/22
On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:42:25 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Before Obama came into office I had $880,000 in investments. I was holding everything in Morgan-Stanley and they couldn't have cared less than my investments hit a low of the high $300,000's.
>
>I got a call one day from another investment counselor who is part of Steifle. They asked for an appointment to talk to me and it wasn't at their offices but at a local coffee shop so that I didn't have to drive over to San Francisco.
>
>When I showed them the paperwork of what had happened to my investments they were shocked. During the market recovery after Obama's Great Recession, I had not recovered ANY investments I may have lost them but by that time I was too discouraged to pay much attention to it.
>
>These people told me that they could do a LOT better than that. So I transferred my investments over to them on the theory that they couldn't do any worse than Morgan-Stanley.
>
>Well last month my investments were down about $100,000 due to crooked Joe (Let's Go Brandon) but my total investments are presently $805,000.

So, what happened to your financial advisor?

Apr 2, 2021
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/lwmUE-Pl4wg/m/KZ7bhny3BwAJ>
"And Monday I have a meeting with the financial advisor to reinvest
those in better returns."

Mar 30, 2022
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/q5yKyV71Jo8/m/d2RJnr8ZAQAJ>
"While I am knocking the Pfizer vaccine I just got a voting letter for
a stockholders meeting and discovered that I have considerable
investment in Pfizer. Since this was all done by my financial advisor
I do not feel the need to STFU."

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 18, 2022, 12:35:59 AM10/18/22
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Before Obama came into office I had $880,000 in investments. I was holding everything in Morgan-Stanley and they couldn't have cared less than my investments hit a low of the high $300,000's.
>
>I got a call one day from another investment counselor who is part of Steifle.

Ummm... If you had a personal investment advisor/counselor from
Morgan Stanley, you would have needed an account with $500,000
minimum.
<https://www.morganstanley.com/content/dam/msdotcom/atwork/themes/financial-wellness/advisory-investment-solutions-guide/InvestmentSolutionsAtAGlance_(09-23-2021)v2.pf>
High $300,000 wouldn't have been sufficient.

Also, it's spelled Stifle, not Stifle.
<https://www.stifel.com>
Stifle is a much lower financial class than Morgan Stanley, dealing
primarily with small personal accounts. That's quite a change.
Basically, you pay every time you ask for advice. At least you could
probably afford the fees:
<https://www.stifel.com/docs/pdf/disclosures/erisa/fee-schedule-and-order-execution.pdf>
<https://www.stifel.com/disclosures/investment-advisory-services/program-disclosures>
"The majority of the advisory programs available at Stifle are
fee-based, under which clients pay Stifle a fee to cover its services
under the program, which may include investment advice, portfolio
management, trade execution and related services, and custody as
appropriate for each program and/or client."

I wish you and your new fee based investment counselor a mutually
beneficial and harmonious relationship.

John B.

Oct 18, 2022, 12:54:18 AM10/18/22
On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:07:56 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
Actually that isn't such a major accomplishment, to be entitled to
vote for Pfizer.
https://www.pfizer.com/sites/default/files/investors/proxy/2017/PDF/pfizer-proxy2017_0115.pdf

"Holders of Pfizer common stock at the close of business on
February 28, 2017, are entitled to receive the Notice of 2017
Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement and to vote their
shares at the Meeting. As of that date, there were
5,955,125,843 shares of the company’s common stock
outstanding and entitled to vote."

So Tommy is one of 5,955,125,843 potential voters. Wow! that is,
maybe, .000000016% of the voters (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Lou Holtman

Oct 18, 2022, 3:38:11 AM10/18/22
Not that I am interested or is it my business but why should a 78 yo have 800000 dollar on the bank or stuck in investments? As you found out (if your story is true) it is just a number on a server.

Lou

funkma...@hotmail.com

Oct 18, 2022, 6:56:22 AM10/18/22
None of tommy's story is true (as if they ever are). Even if he lost as much as he said when the market was at its low during obamas term, he would have had substantially more at the end of the term since all major stock indices nearly doubled from obamas inauguration day to trumps inauguration day. But then, tommy is convinced there was no recession before obamas inauguration, so......

Tom Kunich

Oct 18, 2022, 10:52:05 AM10/18/22
Lou, as you have seen, the Democrats intend to turn this country into lower class and upper class without a middle class. Given the choice I will be upper class. The money should any be left, will go to my step children. And as I've said - most of the far left people ran out and got vaccinated. The target of the vaccines was the spile protein and that has via the latest published research been shown to have been the incorrect target since its replication through actions of the is usually deadly. There were other targets that they could have used but the spike protein was forced upon them by Fauci. So while a significant number of those vaccinated will die from blood coagulation in the coronary arteries, people like me who used natural immunity probably won't.

I do intend to live to be at least 92 and at the moment that looks likely.

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 18, 2022, 5:26:02 PM10/18/22
On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:35:50 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:42:25 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I got a call one day from another investment counselor who is part of Steifle.
(...)
>Also, it's spelled Stifle, not Stifle.
><https://www.stifel.com>

Oops. That should be "Stifel" as in the web pages. That's what
happens when I spell something wrong and then add the wrong spelling
to my Forte Agent spelling checker. Every correct spelling after that
gets changed to my incorrect spelling. Argh.

Sorry(tm).

Lou Holtman

Oct 19, 2022, 2:45:15 AM10/19/22
Can you post anything without mentioning Democrats, far left people, Fauci, vaccines, Stupid Six? It will make your life much more pleasant if you accept and respect that other people have different views and opinions.

Lou

Tom Kunich

Oct 19, 2022, 2:03:53 PM10/19/22
Lou, I do accept and respect that other people have different opinions. But I've again received an email from one of the other posters telling me that freak that has never held an honest job Liebermann, has been following me on Strava to made negative comments on my riding. This is a guy that cannot even ride a bicycle and though supposedly a graduate EE never was able to get a job in the hottest electronics market in the world. Let's remember that Frank was such a loser that he couldn't get a mechanical engineering job after the first try and became a teacher that has far lower requirements.

I keep trying to avoid these guys but they continue their insults of everyone that doesn't share their inability to succeed. Exactly what is with their combined attack on Catrike? Do you simply ignore that? He never made any insults to them. He only asked why they were making the statements they do.

Jeff Liebermann

Oct 19, 2022, 8:58:31 PM10/19/22
On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 11:03:51 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I do accept and respect that other people have different opinions.

Methinks you are exaggerating somewhat.

>But I've again received an email from one of the other posters
>telling me that freak that has never held an honest job Liebermann,
>has been following me on Strava to made negative comments on
>my riding.

You're welcome and you lie (again. Nobody sent you email.

I didn't make any negative comments about your riding. I pointed out
that there was a problem with your GPS data and a possible solution. I
offered no opinions about your riding. I do look at your Strava rides
(activities) for entertainment. Isn't that what Strava is for...
showing off your rides?

Judge for yourself:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/h8rrOjsfE0E/m/FkFg6h35AQAJ>
Hmmm... looks like you haven't fixed the problem. I had the same
problem when I was learning to use Strava. It's easy enough to edit
the end points of a ride. If following Garmin's instructions is too
complicated, there are 12 YouTube videos that should help:
<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=strava+crop+tool>

I'll be busy for a few more days with an RV electrical upgrade and a
gasoline to propane generator conversion.